Monday, September 10, 2012

I Put Motivation On My To-Do List

Motivation. This is something I have a hard time always achieving. Sometimes, my motivation is skyrocketing--and other times, my motivation is nowhere to be found.

At Ohio Northern, motivation is truly key in all of its students. I know that the organizations I am involved in take a lot of commitment and motivation alike.

I have to remember that this is my last year of school and that I want to be a graduate of Ohio Northern. I have to do it for me now.

Reasons I need to stay motivated: 

1. I want a degree in May so I can have a full-time job
2. I have a family I have to support once I graduate
3. I need to prove to myself I can do it. 
4. To just be happy

I make lists when I get unmotivated, reminding myself that all of these things are important and key to having success in the future.

How do you stay motivated? 

No comments:

Post a Comment