Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Time Is Coming

Is everyone else as excited for Christmas as me? I keep listening to my Christmas Pandora station because I am absolutely pumped for the holidays this year! 

Christmas lights are my favorite 


Things I have made a habit of doing:

1. Listening to Christmas Pandora all the time
2. Drawing elves and presents in my notes during class (while paying attention of course)
3. Looking up Christmas movies on Netflix
4. Taking long ways home back to my apartment in Ada or home in Toledo; just to look at the Christmas lights people have already put up
5. I've made my Christmas wish list 
6. Made Christmas cards just because and they are currently addressed to NO ONE (Note: if you would like one, let me know!)
7. Made two batches of Christmas cookies already! 
8. Mapped out my entire Christmas break plans
9. Picked out my outfits for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (red and green obviously) 
10. Now, I am writing a blog post about my love for Christmas time 


If you couldn't tell by the list of things I have began to do in light of Christmas, I am completely obsessed with this time of year. I love how cheerful everyone is and how excited they all get for the holidays. It makes me super happy!

Cookies, cookies, and more cookies 


After Black Friday shopping, everyone gets really crazy about Christmas. I have been to New York City around Christmas time and that has to be one of my favorite cities to be in during that time of year. The huge Christmas tree downtown and the lights everyone just makes me so giddy inside. 

This is technically the last Christmas I will have before Kolton is born and brought into this world. My Papa says he can't wait for Kolton's first Christmas because he will actually have an excuse to get a train to run around the Christmas tree so Kolton can play with it. 



Yep, folks...I'll be a mommy next Christmas. I won't be getting all the presents anymore, instead, I will be playing my role as Santa Claus (even though he won't really know who that is yet). 

I am nervous but I can't wait! 

Enjoy the holidays everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas season! You, of course know, how much I love snow! It is just a happy time of year, especially around my home. This year my parents and Rebecca put up the Christmas tree with out me. It made me a tad bit sad, but I can't wait to get home and drink hot chocolate, wrap presents and play in the snow! And, I can't wait until KOLTON IS HERE! Ah! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your Christmas joy, Ash. I can't wait to go home to a decorated house in a few weeks. Christmas really does bring out the best in most people and truly a special time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already in the Christmas spirit as well! I love watching Christmas movies. I watch them constantly while I do homework. It helps keep me motivated to make it through the semester.

    ReplyDelete