Saturday, December 8, 2012

My First Official Professional Site

Hey everyone!

This past week, my social media class was asked to create our own online professional and personal sites. We had to create a site that fit our personality as well as showed off our abilities and skills as public relations professionals.

My site has the following pages:

1. Home page: This page introduces the audience to who I am and some of my skills. 


2. Meet Ashley: This page focuses on my background and what organizations I am involved in. 


3. Resume: This page covers my work experience, leadership positions, and accomplishments 


4. Portfolio: This page showcases some of the work I have done in the past and my capabilities as a PR professional 


5. Contact Me: This page gives my audience a chance to contact me with any questions or inquiries they may have!


Please take the time to check out my page and tell me what you think! 

You can find my site here : http://a-mauder.wix.com/ashmauder

1 comment:

  1. I loved your site Ashley! It is so colorful, energetic and reflects your personality to a "T"! Great job with your website. I'm sure you got an A!!!

    ReplyDelete