Monday, October 8, 2012

The Path To GRRRREAT PR

When I read through a handout I was given for class, the first thing I noticed was the title, "The Path To Good PR." It was a good reading, filled with information about various aspects of PR, including my favorite--blogging.

Another statement in the handout really stood out to me--that public relations is always changing and that is true. Whether it is a new app online or a new strategy someone comes up with, public relations is happening all the time (including right now).

Throughout this reading, it really opened my eyes to the fact that every day is basically a day to live in public relations. Our job as public relations professionals is to always be up-to-date with news and what is going on around us. We have to react in real time (like I've read in my other readings).

I'm starting to get more interested in PR 2.0, there is a blog that I actually started following. It's Brian Solis's blog--so in case you ever have any questions about PR--this is a great resource. I feel like he has been a huge part of this class so far.


Happy reading! :) And Happy Monday!


Courtesy of Deirdre Breakenridge


No comments:

Post a Comment